Life is a fight for territory. You can’t indulge in procrastination, fear, or any other thing that holds you back. Here are ten Inspirational Nuggets to help you win.
- Do not be impatient with your slow progress. Do not try to run faster than you presently can. If you are studying, reflecting and trying, you are making progress whether you are aware of it or not. Someday, some way, everything will open for you, like the natural unfolding of a rosebud… Wait for it! Waiting increases the sweetness of success! Be patient!
- Opportunities are equal for all, but the difference is that a person with Positive mindset gives RESULT & a person with Negative mindset gives REASON/EXCUSES.
Make best use of your opportunities! Extract all the essence within! Explore, Empower!
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. Believe in your dreams and work for it without giving up, no matter if the world is going to end tomorrow. Keep going, Keep Growing
- Life always flow between Ego and Affection. Affection says, “let’s say sorry”. But, Ego says, “let them say sorry”. Identifying the difference can save each and every relation in your life. Never give up on any relation. Stay Connected, Being humble never belittle you. Be the first to get connect! Rejoin, and Rebound
- Never feel bad if people remember you only when they need you. Feel privileged that you are like a candle that comes to their mind when there is darkness! Forget the attitude of others; develop & spread something beautiful of yours
- Accept others for who they are, especially those who you frequently interact with. You can only change yourself – no one else. If you can’t love others unconditionally, at least try to accept others unconditionally. I think you will experience less conflict and more happiness.
- The greatest value of having good people around you is not what you get from them, but the better person you become by being with them. Know the worth of people around you before you lose them. Sometimes you may not get back what you lost. Celebrate life, Stay connected with family and friends!
- When we fail to understand the lesson of life at the right time, life make us understand the same lesson at the wrong time. Seek guidance, discover the light within you! Reach out people who could bring you up! Don’t hide yourself in!
- At the end of life what really matters is not what we bought but what we built. Not what we got but what we shared. Not our competence but our character. Not our success but our significance.
- There is more Inside You: There’s something I know about you even without having met you: your potential is great. Whatever you’ve accomplished in your life so far, you can do far more. If you’re still breathing, you still have a contribution to make, and you can continue to grow.